to the Regulations on the Competition of
Innovative Startup Projects “Sikorsky Challenge 2023”
Procedure for creation and operation of the Organizing Committee of the Innovative Startup Projects Competition “Sikorsky Challenge 2023”
1. Purpose of activity, functions, rights and duties of the Organizational Committee of the Innovative Startup Projects Competition "Sikorsky Challenge 2023".
1.1. This Procedure defines the procedure for the creation and operation of the Organizing Committee of the Innovative Startup Projects Competition "Sikorsky Challenge 2023" (hereinafter referred to as the Organizing Committee), as well as the conditions of its activity during the preparation and holding of the Festival of Innovation Projects “Sikorsky Challenge 2023” (hereinafter referred to as the Festival).
1.2. The Organizing Committee is the collegial governing body of the Innovative Startup Projects Competition "Sikorsky Challenge 2023" (hereinafter referred to as the Competition), operating within the framework of the Innovation Ecosystem “Sikorsky Challenge Ukraine” Concept and the Regulations of the Competition (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations).
1.3. The goal of the Organizing Committee is to provide organizational support for the Competition and related events.
1.4. Functions of the Organizing Committee:
- acceptance of Applications from Applicants and additional materials for projects submitted for review and evaluation by the International Expert Council;
- development of a methodology for evaluating applications by experts;
- organization of communication and electronic interaction between the International Expert Council and the Organizing Committee;
- accounting in electronic form of expert opinions on projects;
- storage of electronic documents received from Applicants during the work of the International Expert Council.
- organization of preliminary online access to the projects of the finalists of the Competition;
- organization of online communication between finalists and Jury members in the form of questions by the Jury members and answers to them;
- development of the methodology for evaluation of the finalists' projects by the members of the Jury;
- accounting in electronic form of the conclusions and evaluations of the Jury.
1.9. The organizing committee has the right to:
deny the Applicant participation in the Competition because of non-compliance of the his/her Application with the requirements of the Regulations and/or the decision of the Expert Council;
disqualify the Participant for violating the requirements of the Regulations and providing false information in the application submitted by the Participant;
use the information about the Participants for advertising purposes to inform about the preparation, conduct and results of the Competition;
to make other organizational decisions to solve the tasks of the Organizing Committee and the Competition.
1.10. Duties of the Organizing Committee:
2. The procedure for creating the Organizing Committee
2.1. The staff of the Organizing Committee consists of members of the operational management team of the Innovation Ecosystem “Sikorsky Challenge Ukraine”.